HomeAboutContactOther

Tuesday 7 August 2012

Being a Poor Student

It's that time of the year, a couple weeks before you go back to university and I am totally broke!
What is it about money? 
As soon as you earn it, it just seems to disappear :(
And what is it with Online shopping!
WHY YOU MAKE ME SPEND SO MUCH MONEY !

But I am currently looking for a Job in Cambridge, as I go to Anglia Ruskin 
(not the clever Cambridge) 

I have a couple of interviews, but the ironic thing is, I have a job interview for YO! Sushi && I'm allergic to fish... as long as I don't eat anything I shouldn't die..... :/
I'm not the only one that spends all my money on online shopping & cake right?......

ALL MY PROBLEMS WILL BE FIXED WHEN....
Student Finance Kicks in ;]



8 comments:

  1. Memes should be used in more blogs, I couldn't stop laughing at the sushi one! I know what you mean, student finance is like a godsend when you're scraping by on beans before it comes back, god knows I end up straight down Sainsburys with arms full of chocolate eclairs once it's through!

    Ali xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha I feel like this too! I hate fish so don't think I could stand working in Yo sushi. I love Cambridge though, are you going into your final year at ARU?
    Daniella x

    http://daniella-r.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still have a month to go until the glorious student loan arrives, bring it on!

    Lea x

    http://shebeginstosee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad I'm not at Uni yet :) xxx


    http://jeminixlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would really like your post ,it would really explain each and every point clearly well thanks for sharing.

    Regards,
    Ray Grimm

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great post !

    Love your style and see you as such as good inspiration :) !

    I'm an instant follower of you now :)

    Please feel free to check out my blog if you have the time

    Love,

    Janice
    the-fashion-milkshake.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is something I keep telling everytime hahah!I'd love it if you come visit my blog and follow each other?

    Love Nyt,
    from
    BIG hair LOUD mouth

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Social Links x

About Me

My photo
Being a diva is expecting to be treated in a certain way. My blog is not a "beauty or fashion blog" as i suck at both! but a place where i can write about my thoughts and views on life && i hope you come along for the ride! xoxo

Archives

Followers

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved