HomeAboutContactOther

Wednesday 31 October 2012

A Natural High...

So, I decided to undertake in a little experiment over the past couple of days.

Now if you don't already know, I am quite a lazy person...


I mean if i do have things to do, i will get up (just about).
But if i have no reason to get out of bed...then quite simply I won't?
It's bad right.

I am the type of girl who would rather have an extra 10mins in bed, then spend that 10mins on getting ready and looking nice.

The thing is, I love my sleep, it's just recently I've been thinking, is that extra 10mins in bed worth it?

***
We all know that...
If you look good, you FEEL good.

So lately, tired of feeling down i decided to do just that.

When i say "look" good, all i mean is taking that extra 10 mins in the morning, putting make up
on, putting in my contacts and taking time over what i wear.


Not going to lie, it was amazing the change in myself and how people treated me?
When you feel good, you act confident, people want to be around you and you feel pretty good about yourself!

After having a few weeks of feeling down, it was great yo get dressed up,
just for me and it was amazing how great my day went <3

Also did a bit of sneaky shopping for my halloween outfit (which i will update you all on ;))
as well as dying my hair! x


hope you are all well x
Also, try getting dressed up, just for you, get in a bit of sneaky shopping!
Being a girl is hard, so be nice to yourself <3

x

2 comments:

  1. You look great and I love your hair!

    Lea x

    http://shebeginstosee.blgospot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Social Links x

About Me

My photo
Being a diva is expecting to be treated in a certain way. My blog is not a "beauty or fashion blog" as i suck at both! but a place where i can write about my thoughts and views on life && i hope you come along for the ride! xoxo

Archives

Followers

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved