HomeAboutContactOther

Thursday 25 October 2012

Diva Girl?...Where Did You Go?

 
That is a good question?
Where did I go?

The funny thing about a blog is that once you get out of the habit of writing, you just don't do it?

I have missed it and I have decided I need to come back!

But so much has happened to me recently okay so quick update!

**UPDATE**

Now at University, doing my 2nd year and already I am behind on my reading -_-
Have a part-time job at a supermarket which yes, I hate & yes i will be telling you soon what does goes on at a supermarket.
Alot of thinking, about life in general. Getting old, not sure what I want out of life.



BUT YES...

I am a back (:

Question

How have you all been?

This is a honest question, what have you been up to? Uni? Work? Family?
Let me know (:

xxxxx

6 comments:

  1. I am good :)

    I am starting a new career in engineering project management in 3 weeks eek!! super excited but scared!!!

    excuse to buy a new work wardrobe though!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean when you say once you're out of it, it's hard to get back into it. I restarted again a couple of days ago, but so far so good :) Glad you're back!

    Lea x

    http://shebeginstosee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eww uni! So glad I'm done with it. So many people say when you're done with uni, you'll miss it. Well it's been about half a year and no dice.. Still don't miss it.

    How have I been? Absolutely crap. Just had two wisdom teeth out this morning. Bottom one was being stubborn and not coming out... Result: 4 stitches :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. that does sound busy!!! sometimes it is hard to fit it all in!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Social Links x

About Me

My photo
Being a diva is expecting to be treated in a certain way. My blog is not a "beauty or fashion blog" as i suck at both! but a place where i can write about my thoughts and views on life && i hope you come along for the ride! xoxo

Archives

Followers

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved