HomeAboutContactOther

Monday 19 November 2012

Assignments...

***Quick Update***
I did spent a week in Tobago to attend my great-grandmothers funeral. It was a beautiful service and to be quite honest I still don't think it really has sunk in yet that she really is gone. Thank you all for the lovely comments you left x
 Flowers for the funeral xx
 The very intresting named muffin i was given on the plane?
 My private plane ;) i wish ha
 swimming until the sun went down xx
 me waving in the distance!
the view outside my grandparents house x
***
UNIVERSITY WORK :(
 
Oh yes it is that time of the month that every student dreads.
 
From the very start of the semester every student is normally aware that they are required to carry out a few exams and assignments, but this information is quickly put to the back of your mind...
However it gets to that time when you realise, that the deadline is 3weeks away and maybe you should have already started your assignments?.....
So yes my fellow bloggers, it probably comes as no surprise that i am VERY behind on my work :(
So please feel very sorry for me!

Surely I can't be the only student that does this? x

 

3 comments:

  1. Aww, good luck with school, I'm sure everything will work out fine :)

    -Haylie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog!
    Would you like to follow eachother on Bloglovin' & GFC? Check out my blog and let me know, I'll follow straight back!
    Looking forward to hearing from you!

    www.kellyjade.co.uk
    Kelly
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely blog :)

    check out my blog & follow if you like :)

    xoxo rorolovesbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Social Links x

About Me

My photo
Being a diva is expecting to be treated in a certain way. My blog is not a "beauty or fashion blog" as i suck at both! but a place where i can write about my thoughts and views on life && i hope you come along for the ride! xoxo

Archives

Followers

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved