HomeAboutContactOther

Saturday 3 November 2012

I will miss you x

Yesterday my great-grandmother passed away and of course  as you can imagine, it has been difficult.

My great-grandmother lived in Tobago in the Caribbean so i am now flying out there with my mum on Monday to attend the funeral x


It does get you thinking about life and how very short and precious it is.It also makes you think that all the things you say you "will do one day", should be in fact done today. Because, in all honestly, life is too short to be wishing it away on things.

I love visiting Tobago, but of course this trip will be sad.
However my Great-Grandma was the type of women who wouldn't want there to be sadness.

Family from all over the world will come to her funeral and in that way, it will be a blessing.
to have the family together in one place after such a long time x
***

Don't make assumptions. Find the courage to ask questions and express what you really want. Communicate with others as clearly as you can to avoid misunderstandings, sadness and drama. With this one agreement you can completely transform your life. ~Don Miguel Ruiz, The Four Agreements.

***

I will let you know how the day goes, but not too much sadness (:
Hopefully I will be able to take some beautiful pictures and spend some time with my family x

I hope everyone is well x


13 comments:

  1. my condolence and you're right - you have to live as if tomorrow was supposed not to exist - and we have to speak as often we can to the people we love that we care about them

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm so sorry for you loss dear. i hope the trip is better though!

    lindsey louise

    hellomrrabbit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry to hear that! All my love to you and your family :)
    eleanorgrace95.blogspot.co.uk
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. lo siento muchisismo , espero que repongas pronto, la vida es inesperada y a veces te dan estas desagradables sorpresas, que tengas toda la energia positiva en estos momentos , muchos besos

    thechicmode.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Natali, I´ts sohard to find the right words for this post. I am sorry for your loss.
    you're welcomed to enter my giveaway : http://modesuechtig.blogspot.de/2012/10/giveaway-travallo.html
    no pressure only if you want to.
    have a lovely Sunday!
    greets from Düsseldorf

    ReplyDelete
  6. RIP to your great-grandmother, I hope all is well. I hope you have a good trip despite the horrible loss.

    xi

    ReplyDelete
  7. so sorry to hear about your great Grandmother! may she rest in peace x

    www.thesequincinderella.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. So sorry for your loss. Hope you'll treasure the great memories.

    ReplyDelete
  9. dear im sorry to hear that! may she rest in peace xx

    Letters To Juliet

    ReplyDelete
  10. So sorry to hear of your loss...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Social Links x

About Me

My photo
Being a diva is expecting to be treated in a certain way. My blog is not a "beauty or fashion blog" as i suck at both! but a place where i can write about my thoughts and views on life && i hope you come along for the ride! xoxo

Archives

Followers

 
Designed by Munchkin Land Designs • Copyright 2012 • All Rights Reserved